| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Murcia/ San Javier in December is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 37.3mm (1.5in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 9:43 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Murcia/ San Javier December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Murcia/ San Javier, Spain
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Murcia/ San Javier:
- Madrid, Spain - 380.8 kms (236.6 miles) NW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 382.8 kms (237.9 miles) NW
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 302.6 kms (188.1 miles) WNW
- Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain - 159 kms (98.8 miles) NW
- Cordoba, Spain - 355.1 kms (220.7 miles) W
- Almeria, Costa Del Sol, Spain - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) SW
- Malaga, Spain - 349 kms (216.9 miles) WSW
- Melilla, Spain (Canary Islands - 339 kms (210.7 miles) SW
- Oujoa, Morocco - 349.2 kms (217 miles) SSW
- Tortosa, Spain - 355 kms (220.6 miles) NNE
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 365 kms (226.8 miles) NE
- Valencia, Spain - 190.9 kms (118.7 miles) N
- Ibiza, Spain - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) ENE
- Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain - 69.7 kms (43.3 miles) NNE
- Algiers, Algeria - 378 kms (234.9 miles) ESE
- Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria - 376.5 kms (233.9 miles) ESE
- Miliana, Algeria - 316.3 kms (196.5 miles) ESE
- Chlef, Algeria - 258 kms (160.3 miles) SE
- Oran, Algeria - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) S